The Queen, a Rooster and Weddingtings!!!


This post was not going to be about me, but what is a fashion blogger if she cant plaster herself everywhere. Also I have just seen 2015 BAKE blog awards are up for submission. That thing woke me up like a nonsense. Aki this year we should win. Lakini the way we are still here at blogspot? Sidhani.

Anyhu Jemo (James Muriuki) has been taking very nice shots of me of late so here is me in a sunny dress that my sisto got for me from ABROAD. Yes over the seas. It came by aeroplane. And that beside me is Wolfgang Junior the Rooster. The wedding storo is below do not think that is me walking down the isle with a chicken.

So this year good things are happening already. I have been talking with Lulu Mbela of POISA and if I behave I will be a model for her 2015 Look Book!! Also AIM magazine, we did an interview and we will be all over the US of A very soon!! At this rate if you see us with Oprah or main British just act surprised.

Weddingtings.

So as I said my sister got married and I was maid of honour. I am a very important person to someone. Angelina is my person.

Angelina looked particularly radiant in this gown she got down in SA. This wedding was just the best, the ceremony was over in 5minutes flat!!! The rest of the evening we spent drinking and eating. Everything was done at Palanka, ie cremony and after party.

Oh boy we winged a lot of things. But a smooth wedding would be so unlike us.

Our dresses were done by a local fundi who I cannot recommend, because he disappointed us kabisa. But we rolled with it. The lace and yellow was perfect for the evening. We were to have belts with the dresses, and jewellery but me I dont know where those things disappeared, we were also running on some crazy schedule.



The boys!! dashing!! Also there were ties somewhere, but I like this look bila ties it gives the suit a casual look. I love.
Our makeup!!!! I loved it!!! I am still fuataing Fatou our makeup artist for this lipstick. I can also tell you for free that in case you need your make up done professionally for anything , TV, weddings, shoots call Fatou Hassan. And drop my name a lot. You will may get a discount. She is fantastic!!




I was also in charge of the champagne. And the comb on my hair, it belonged to Muthoni (flower girl) how it ended up on my hair sijui.



I had help from waiters.

All in all it was a fantastic evening!!
So here is to you my sister. Enjoy the ride!! And many many Kisses from us:-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment